Friday, October 31, 2008

tsk.

With Me - Sum 41

Wtf.

I'm like so going to hate secondary three life. I am posted to secondary 301, and I hate it. It's not that I don't like that class, it's not that its reputation of 301 students are that bad, but... I just don't like the people in there. D:

Well, Julienne's there. Jing Lin's there. Stefanie's there too. Najwa too. I really shouldn't be unhappy. D: But I just am, I don't know why. I guess it's because I really want to do Core Literature more than Elective Literature.

And, I've been pushed to art. ART. I don't mind art, but... I'm not an arty person, I'm afraid that art will pull me down badly. D:

I've already taken the appeal form. But I don't think I can appeal successfully because of my Math marks. It's like as long as you fail your math -> straight to 301.

I hate the government for creating a new policy. Why must they make Normal Academic students look so bad? So what if we're Normal Academic students? You don't have to seperate everyone. I really hate Singapore's education system.

I wanna go overseas to study, like now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home