Sunday, November 16, 2008

i just wanna be with you,

ZOMG.


Click to enlarge please. :D


Look. Can you see Bosco, Myolie, Kevin and Kate? HAHAHAH! Tsk, I remember screaming to the tv to continue showing the ending part where they give out the champagne cos I saw Bosco was moving to the center of the stage, apparently Myolie was missing at her place beside Nancy Sit as well. So I thought, "Hey maybe Bosco and Myolie went to look for each other. ahahha." Tsk, they really did! :D


Janeal look at Christine. :D Super cute haha. Click to enlarge.


Myoile was really happy when Nancy won the Most Improved Actress Award. :D Christine, Nancy, Myolie, Bosco, Oscar and Sharon are like in a clique. They're all good friends in the industry. :D

Liting and I slept at like 5 in the morning! :D Haha, we were watching shows on the television. We even ordered Macs! :D

Tsk, I want another sleepover. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home