Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TVB GALA!

I am so hyper now that I wanna go run to Liting's house and tell her. :D

Yesterday was the TVB Sales Presentation recording, many TVB artistes went down (including Bosco and Myolie and Kevin! HAHAH. I'm so biased.) to watch the sales presentations.

Firstly, the rumour about Wars of In-Laws 3 is true! Many newspapers have already confirmed it, and the proposed title would be, 《僵尸奶奶再战戈师奶》. According to Boscolie fans in various websites, there's the chinese character vampire there. What are they gonna do? Make Liza a terrifying vampire and suck people's blood? HAHAHA. Tsk, I want kids in the show!! OMG, BOSCOLIE SERIES! :D

Secondly, last night I slept around 1am cos I was too hyper, my maid knew it and decided to catch the 12am telecast of The Drive of Life to make me calm down. Apparently, I didn't because of those Boscolie fans from various websites. :D


Click to enlarge.

Apparently, this says, "Hang Yee, Bosco, Officially Dating." I got that from various Boscolie sites. :P It's an advertisement!

I stoned for few seconds. Before my heart raced.

ARE YOU SERIOUS TVB?! ARE YOU FCKING SERIOUS?! I heard from some people that this year's TVB Gala Extravaganza would revolve around rumoured couples? Something like that. There's Raymond and Linda, Bosco and Myolie and Kevin and Charmaine. :D I'm not a fan of Raymond and Linda so I'm not happy, I'm not that a fan of Kevin and Charmaine too. But when I saw Boscolie's one. I totally went hyper again.


Rofl, I cracked up when I saw Liza in that. She looks like some dinosaur.


Omg, this looks like the actions to the song Reach! HAHAH, we're gonna sing that during our choir concert. :D

Oh and did I mention? Bosco was super happy that day. Compared to last year's, he was more happier this year. He didn't really smile that widely. :D

Tsk, Bosco.

Will be back later after Choir to post :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home