Sunday, November 09, 2008

i loved yesterday



Liting and I were supposed to post this up last night! But we forgot, I think she did too, so I'll post first! MUAHAHHAHAHA! :D

Anyway, I was watching this Olympics Gameshow hosted by Nat Chan. I was watching episode six 'cos Myolie was in it. I got so shocked 'cos Christine was playing in the game too. HAHAH, she wrote one word wrongly for one of the questions and she got so embarrassed. HAHA.

LOL, Myolie was super cuteness! :D During the part where she had to throw the ball into the hoop, she was like, "Is there any Miss Hong Kong music?" HAHA, the person played the music, she skipped with the ball and there was thie crown on her head. MUUAHAHAHA. She couldn't concentrate properly 'cos the ball couldn't go into the hoop. Hahaha.

I shall go watch Bosco's episode! HAHAH, oh and Bernice and Raymond's again! :D ROFL. Raymond didn't know how to say elbow in cantonese. HAHAH.

Skip Beat! :D TSURUGA RENNNNNNNNNNNN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home