Saturday, November 08, 2008

skip beat!

ヽ( ´ー`)ノ

I'm super happy.
I'm not super pek chek already ahhaha.

I've been ordered by Miss Liting to post. :D

Oooooh ahhha.

Today, well, Natalie and I were planning to go to KCP's Carnival, but we didn't in the end. Who knows why. HAHAHA. So in the end, we went to Cineleisure Orchard to play Guitar Hero for two hours, then headed to Tampines to buy my Sisters Magazine 'cos Shuyi said that Myolie's on the cover. Hahahha.

Before I met Nat, I went to Kinokuniya at Takashimaya to find for the respective mags that people asked me to buy. Lynette's isn't there! D: But I found three mags which had Myolie in it. Gosh, ahahah. So after much talking with Liting, I decided to buy the HIM Magazine. Gosh, Myolie's sooooooooooooooooooo zomg PRETTY! HAHAHA. Kevin's so suave. :D

Myolie's sooooooooooo pretty in Sisters! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home