Sunday, November 02, 2008

my everything.

I feel so #*)*#)!@*#)*)!@ now. I'm like loving Raymond and Myolie's version of Love Memoir but I don't like that couple! Shit.

Anyway, just now I was on Hang Yee House. Apparently, something came over me and I decided to find the Asian Television Awards 2007 clip. So I searched and searched, I found it! Hahahah, unglamourous shit. Waiyi, Natalie, Weiru and I were in the freaking clip ok! D: Stupid TVB.

Anyway, screenies?



When Myolie held the award and was talking to the interviewer, she sounded like she was going to cry! Awwww, Myolie. Oh and, I've more than that, but I'm lazy to upload all. :D

I remember the interviewer. He kept NGing and he kept emoing! Hahah, no friends to talk to I guess.

Ohhhhhh, and Myolie celebrated her birthday with her fans (!!) in Shanghai! DDD: Raymond was supposed to go I think, but he was sick, so he left early. :D Yay, oh and there's a picture of her talking on the phone.



She's like smiling so sweetly. Wonder who she's talking to. *cough*Bosco*cough*


Oh I'm sorry if I'm in self denial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home