Saturday, November 01, 2008

take one step.

Received an sms today from Ziling. Choir starts on 2pm on Monday. I feel like sleeping all the way. D: I think there's gonna be sectionals from 2pm to 3pm. T.T

Oh well, this is the amount of effort needed so that our concert can be successful. I just hope everyone stops slacking and start being oh-so-hyper about this concert of ours.

Watched The Coffin today with Stephanie and Natalie. It's really complicated, like seriously. We didn't understand the ending, but heck. Natalie was screaming throughout the whole show. Wanted to buy HIM Magazine (Myolie's on the cover! Kevin's inside with Myolie YAY. KEVOLIE! :D) for myself and TVB Weekly for Shuyi. But, Kinokuniya said that all Hong Kong Magazines will be delayed till 3rd November. D:

Yay, gonna go direct my eyes to the tv now. :D

BOOYA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home