Wednesday, November 05, 2008

haha.

Oh my gosh. It's so early! Damn D:

I wanna go back to sleep, but I can't because Choir starts at 12pm today D: There goes my afternoon today.

Oh golly, I can't believe I'm up so early. D:

Oh well, I hope this news makes me happy. :D

Credits from: MYOLIEWU.CO.CC and MYOLIEWU.ORG


[08/11/04] 夏雨替陳豪錫杏兒一啖 (新報)


《秋香怒點唐伯虎》昨日舉行開廠拜神儀式,監製劉家豪即場向演員呼籲投夏雨角逐視帝一票,另邊廂,他們準備生日蛋糕預祝本月6日生日的杏兒,劉家豪曾叫黃宗澤來,但他沒空。夏雨鬼馬地說:「他們是否傳聞中所說吵了架嗎?」杏兒無奈地說:「不要亂講。」最後眾人要求陳豪錫杏兒一啖,陳拒絕要夏雨代錫,杏兒開心地說:「未來視帝錫我一啖呀!」杏兒直言很想得獎,她說:「有睇JO飽演出,他很投入,我會投他一票。」杏兒又指陳豪開工很搞笑,猶如「鬼佬吟詩」一樣。

Translations on the blue part:
The staffs prepared a birthday cake to celebrate Myolie's birthday which is on the 6th November. Producer Liu Jia Hao called Bosco to come but he wasn't free. Ha Yu said cheekily: "Are they quarrelling like what the rumours said?" Myolie said: "don't anyhow say"


ZOMG, THE PRODUCER INVITED BOSCO.
ZOMG, WHY DIDN'T HE COME?!
ZOMG, ARE THEY REALLY FIGHTING?
ZOMG, MAYBE THEY ARE.
ZOMG, HAHAHHA.
ZOMG, BOSCOLIE'S SO ADORABLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home