Tuesday, November 04, 2008

nooo!

NO NO NO NO NO!!!


NO RAYOLIE PLEASEEEEEEE! D:

I don't want Rayolie to walk together again, I don't want them to walk together on the red carpet! I WANT BOSCOLIE! Though they walked on the red carpet together in 2005. ZOMG, PLEASE.

I'd rather Moses and Myolie walk together (though I've a feeling that Moses and Tavia will cause of Moonlight Resonance) than Rayolie.

Omg, please.

Oh and, Myolie was spotted in Bosco's movie ahhahah. I saw it years ago, Liting told me and I watched it and I laughed like shit after seeing it and we attempted to get screenshots but we couldn't get it and I found screenshots in Myolie's baidu.





LOL, that photo was from the TVB 38th Anniversary Lighting Anniversary. :D Super cuteness ahah. I wonder if Nat Chan purposely used that photo because of Bosco's rumours with Myolie. :D HAHAH, SUPER AWESOME!

I'm so gonna buy the DVD for this movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home