Tuesday, November 11, 2008

forensic heroes! :D

Loving you in every angle - Bosco Wong

I swear Bosco and Myolie has the same haircut now.




Please click to enlarge Bosco's photograph.


Ohhhhhh yes, there's gonna be WOIL3! Myolie said in a radio interview that there's a high possibility that WOIL3 will happen, but it's no confirmed. Even Bosco himself said so, that means, TVB has already informed them! ZOMG! AHAHA.

Frankly speaking, I don't want another WOIL sequel. I'd rather have another show with a totally different storyline, but with the same cast. :D I want the WOIL trio! Bosco, Myolie and Liza! Okay, maybe not Liza, but I want another Bosco and Myolie series like now!~

I want Myolie to have a breakthrough role! I don't want those goody-goody roles that make people so pek chek at times. I want her to get a really serious role, and I hope she'll like that role of hers too. I want them to win Best Actress and Best Actor together ahahha! I've a feeling it's gonna be a period drama. Means the setting will be around the time of the 1920s - 1930s. OMG! That means Myolie will wear cheongsams and Bosco will have his currypuff hair in The Price of Greed and he'll get to wear trenchcoats! I adore people who wear trenchcoats! I think they're really unique! HAHAH!

And, I wanna watch Super Trio Supreme. That Bosco episode. :D

Four days till sleepover! :D Yay.

I want Myolie to pair up with either Bosco or Kevin for the red carpet thing on Saturday for the TVB Awards. :D I like both couples! :D

Oh and,

Happy Birthday Jean! :D
Tsk, you hugged Bosco and Myolie.
Evil person.
RAWR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home