Wednesday, November 19, 2008

i miss.

I miss my bestfriend.
Come back from Australia already woman! D:


Bosco and Myolie's gonna dance tonight! Hohohohohoho! I heard that Raymond and Linda's gonna dance some hot dance tonight, Charmaine and Kevin's gonna sing and as for Bosco and Myolie...

I've no idea, but it's a high possibility that they're dancing. :D They're keeping it hush-hush, so nobody really knows what kind of dance they're gonna dance. HAHAHA, IF IT'S WALTZ I'LL SCREAM MAN!

Myolie's gonna dance some solo dance and sing at the same time. Then switch to the couple dance. I think.

But what puzzles me is Patrick! If they're all gonna do a couple dance, what is he gonna do?! Selena Li isn't on the list of people who are gonna dance, soooo...

Unless they don't dance as a couple.

NOOOOOOOOO! OMG. PLEASE, NO!


I've always wanted to see Boscolie dance like together! Kevin and Myolie danced together on Strictly Come Dancing already! D:

Oh and, Liza Wang's dancing hiphop. Ohmygod, I think I'll die of laughter.

Bosco's gonna do the opening dance with Joyce Cheng I think. I saw it on the TVB Gala website. He's sooooooooooo adorable! :D Ahhhhhhh, damn.

I want Boscolie to walk down the red carpet tonight! Tonight! Tonight! I waaaaant photos of them! :(

Off to bathe. Choir today. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home