Monday, November 17, 2008

what about now.

I'm sorry if this post offends anyone or something. Oh, I'm just Anne you know. :D

I really, really, really hope that TVB doesn't ever film a show with the Moonlight cast. I don't even want another series that is something like that. I'm sick and tired of all those bickering, backstabbing, bitch fights, love triangles which don't even work out. It's just a total mess. Bosco was just pasted there to make Linda and Raymond have more scenes of them feeling heartbroken when they see each other with another girl/guy.

Yes, I didn't watch Moonlight Resonance so I've no right to point a (middle) finger at it, but I'm just sick and tired of it.

TVB, please.

WOIL3 won't ever make it if they want to focus on vampires. Vampires are super cliche, they're just so old-fashioned. They should just focus on Bosco being in the middle of Liza and Myolie again. Yes, I am anticipating it because of Bosco and Myolie, and yes, I AM BIASED.

But who isn't?

Seriously. You watch a drama because they have your favourite casts inside it isn't it? You have such high expectations of it, but when it doesn't hit those expectations of yours, you say it's exaggerated, it's crap and it's just pointless.

On the bright side, choir today was quite alright. Nothing really major happened. lots of funny parts here and there. :)

I'm loading Super Trio Supereme now! Omg, Bosco's super adorable. Bosco and Myolie teasings! HAHAH. sigh, they're just so adorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home