Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ZOMGGGGGGGGGG!

I LOVE TVB!

Gee, okay. Maybe they did cheat my feelings a little, BUT OMG. I loved the Moonlight Resonance segment!

Bosco and Myolie's super duper ADORABLE!!


Click to enlarge!


Ok, I know I'm in self-denial. But, THAT'S MYOLIE AT THE BACK OF BOSCO!

YES, YOU SAW IT.

IT'S MYOLIE!

Myolie's so close to Bosco, Bosco's so close to Myolie! OMGOMGOMGOMGOGM! When it was Bosco's turn to eat the cake, Myolie picked it up and threw the cake up and down ahahha! And and and, she kept tapping her fingers on his chest! HAHAHHA. Then she wiped her hands using Bosco's shirt!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *screams*

Don't believe me that it's Myolie?


Click to enlarge




Click to enlarge


I think both their dances stood out more than Raymond and Linda's today. Linda's one was... weird. Yeah, weird. But yeah, the performance overall was goooood! I loved Bosco's dance! HAHHA. Myolie's singing and dancing! GREAT! :D

I'M GONNA FIND THE CLIPS NOW! BOSCOLIE! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home