Saturday, November 22, 2008

i know i've got you,

Myolie has an event today with Vincent Wong! :D


日期: 22/11/2008
活动: 胡杏儿新歌「浪漫世纪」MV首播@MegaBox
艺人: 胡杏儿 、 王浩信 、 文静芝 。
时间: 14:00 - 15:00
地点: 九龙湾宏照道38号MegaBox 5楼中庭


Myolie's new song "Romantic Century" MV will be telecasted in Megabox today! :D I hope people records it, I wanna hear it! :D It's a duet between Vincent and Myolie, also another version of "1+1" :D 2pm to 3pm! She has another event with Raymond after this one. Poor Myolie. Filming for Chau Heung Angers Tong Bak-Fu and plus her albun's releasing next week! She's gonna tire herself out at the rate she's filming and promoting her stuff.

I want Myolie to come again! Mr Wong's got an event here on the 2nd of December! Promoting of The Gem Of Life! I've stopped watching that cos it's realllyyyyyyy draggggyyyy IMO. :D Eyecandy Kevin Cheng's coming here on Wednesday! His flight's at like at night. -_- I can't go. Dammit.

Never mind. I'm going to the event anyway. I hope smelly can come along. :)

I want news of WOIL3! :D I hope that the original trio (Bosco, Myolie and Liza) would be still kept and that TVB wouldn't kill off a character due to the person's working times. -_- Liza was the one who insisted that Bosco be in WOIL2 cos she wanted to reunite Boscolie :D Hahah, it was said that Kenneth Ma was supposed to take his role as Kyle.

Oh gosh. Kenolie. -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home